Shoulder Girdle Carriage<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 4442

Shoulder Girdle Carriage
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 4442

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
I am about half as flexible as Sherena, but I got a lot out of the class. Rachel gives one so much info, I think I will need to take this class multiple times to profit from it all.  Since I do not have a foot strap, i used 5 lb leg weights and 5 lb arm weights (in spots) to achieve similar results. I got a good workout, had fun, & feel much better. Thanks Again Rachel & Sherena:) 
Cynthia G
2 people like this.
So much to hear, so much to listen to , so much to learn and apply but still fun.  Thanks teacher and model. (and PA)
Michele B
2 people like this.
Such an amazing class! I woke up a little happy-sore in all the right places.  This series is truly a gem.
Oh good! This year especially right? We’re all so tired of sitting more. What I find so cool is how increasing the strength of the upper back and posterior shoulder enables a stronger pelvis and a freer spine. Never ending fascination! Rachel
2 people like this.
So appreciate the detail and focus on shoulder girdle and tying it in to each exercise. Wonderful teacher and excellent student, well done! Now I need to practice this!
So appreciate the detail and focus on shoulder girdle and tying it in to each exercise. Wonderful teacher and excellent student, well done! Now I need to practice this!
1 person likes this.
Ooops, how embarrassing. Pressed the button 3 times(sorry)
Well thank you that many times and more, back to you!   Watch ourHands  and Feet class tomorrow (-:
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin