Strengthening Wunda Chair
Amy Havens
Class 4445

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a pleasure to see you teaching
Lori
2 people like this.
Thanks very much for this series, Amy!  It gives me details and a direction to move forward with my chair workouts.  This particular one will go in my “goal workout” playlist for now, but definitely will work toward it.   It was great to have new Amy classes and I look forward to your next one!  Thanks for your excellence! 
Lu C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for these classes, it s a  really effective exercise progression!
LAALE  -- thank you so much!  Lori so glad you took all 3 classes and yes, keep them and come back to them, mix them in with your other Chair classes!!  All good stuff!  Lu C thank you for saying so.  I hope you all keep up with the chair work!!
1 person likes this.
Great class, Amy!  Thank you!
Christine S
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this great class Amy. The teaser continues to elude me but went back to your version in the unilateral progression program with some improvement :D
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, I took the three lessons in the series and And it was wonderful, the classes brought me back to practice on the chair is a tool I really like in Pilates.
i enjoy seeing your way of teaching.
1 person likes this.
I took all three clasSes too and it was so helpful to see how you can progress the same type exercise and amp it up loooooved this'!!!!!
Carla R
2 people like this.
Loved this class and learned so much from this series, so much to offer thank you Amy!!!!
1 person likes this.
Lovely chair session Amy!! Thank you! I love the sidelying on chair w/slight rotation.  And sore in abdominals from mat yesterday! Thank you. Wonderful!! 
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin