Expansive Chair Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4456

Expansive Chair Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4456

Watch this Class
BOO WILLIAMS
Thank you for sharing this wonderful movement James. I am so excited to have found your classes. This is everything I believe in about movement  and more than I thought I could ever find. You have a gift. I am a Pilates teacher and totally inspired. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much for this class. It was SUPERB!!!
1 person likes this.
Amazing. Loved it. The energy did flow. Thank you very much :)
4 people like this.
Very Gyro-y! Love it. Thanks!
3 people like this.
I didn't have a stool, so I used a folding chair. That worked for me. Class is very different from most classes at PA. So I had to pay close attention, and that made the time fly. There is lots and lots of spinal extension, flexion,  and rotation, which made me happy. It's not that hard from a workout standpoint, so I am not sure why PA labeled it a level 2/3 class. But it was a great class. I feel much better and I had a good time taking it. Thanks James:) 
1 person likes this.
It made  complete sense. Thank you James 
4 people like this.
Today I woke up feeling I needed something very different from the standard pilates...vwa la! Thankfully,  another ringing out of every organ, muscle and ligament by James.  It was a wonderful workout, stretch & coordination challenge. James has a gifted talent for expanding all spaces throughout the body. This is medicine for mind, body and soul. Namaste, James :)
1 person likes this.
This was amazing! I LOVED this class -- it was so much fun yet challenging!!! I offer chair yoga, and am so excited to keep playing with these archetypal movements and incorporate some of your ideas into my movement teaching.  Thank you so much, James Garuda + Pilates Anytime
Makes me cringe how it’s so Gyrotonic. Sad.
Rina S
1 person likes this.
I had a very difficult time following this class.
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin