Reformer On The Mat<br>Alexandra Bohlinger<br>Class 4460

Reformer On The Mat
Alexandra Bohlinger
Class 4460

Watch this Class
Cheryl Z
1 person likes this.
wonderful class great cues on sucking in abs rounding low back instead of pelvis really feel sweaty and all my muscles great class
1 person likes this.
totally great!
Cheryl Z Yes and yes I'm so glad you felt the 'burn' on the right areas and that you were able to separate the two, which is challenging well done you! 
Karin C Thanks for your kind feedback I'm delighted to know you enjoyed! 
Kelly O
1 person likes this.
Thanks, I absolutely loved that. It was challenging, but the cues were so clear, I knew exactly what I was supposed to be doing. Creative and challenging
Kelly O Oh thanks for you kind words, delighted you understood my intensions well done you! 
1 person likes this.
I don't have a reformer and really enjoyed this chance to experience some of the reformer work! The class was so engaging and challenging. My towel was sticking so I switched to a foam roller and that worked great (and reminded me of some work Cecile Bankston does in another class.) Thanks!
Susannah R Susannah R thank you so much for your positive feedback, I'm delighted to know you enjoy and felt the work in the your body.  

Definitely some harder moves incorporated into this one - loved it! Thanks for a great way to start the weekend!
Pepa G. Molina
I love this class, very challenging and stimulating! Thank you very much Alexandra!
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin