Back Care Essentials<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Workshop 447

Back Care Essentials
Rael Isacowitz
Workshop 447

Watch this Workshop
As someone who goes into lumbar extension easily, I especially enjoyed his encouragement and opportunity to take my legs to the floor so that I could focus on my upper thorasic extension. I think many of us may be neglecting this area of our spine and the complexity of true extension here. Rael is a genious!
This was my first workshop on pilates anytime. Loved it!
Excellent!!!! I love watching Rael..Amazing teacher.. Would love to take a workshop in person.. Thank you Rael
Odalis M
It is a great workshop but it is difficult to see the whole thing in once and one can not REV it or FWD it!
Hi Odalis,
All you should have to do is press play to load the video. If you want to jump to the middle of the workshop, just press pause and wait a short while (minutes usually) to let the video fully load, then you should be able to jump around with ease (forward or backwards). If you are watching the video, scroll your mouse over the videoplayer and a timeline should come up at the bottom of the screen which will allow you to rewind (or fast forward if you allowed time for the video to upload) all you want. If you continue to have trouble with this, please let us know at contact@pilatesanytime.com Thanks!
Paola Maruca
what a MASTER....please...bring him back soon!!!!!!!
Paola m I ask him EVERY time I see him! Maybe you should ask him too!
Rael's Facebook Page
This was very informational. I loved it! Thank you.
Thank you Pilates Anytime for giving us access to such wonderful Pilates MASTERS and their repertoires. Rael you are a true inspiration to all of us wanting to perfect our own practice and our teachings of Pilates. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please keep your workshops coming... loved every part of this.
Great workshop, very inspiring! Thank you!
11-20 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin