Back Care Essentials<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Workshop 447

Back Care Essentials
Rael Isacowitz
Workshop 447

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you!
absolutely loved the workshop, would love to see him work with beginners on the mat...
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! This lecture falls right in line with my masters program in counseling specializing in somatic therapy! I have been looking to see I would merge my physical interests into the mental training I am getting!
Thank you Rael the work is so articulate and balanced! Pulling Straps love the variations and so appreciate the finer details of your teaching and of course the beautiful demonstrators... .
2 people like this.
Absolutely superb workshop. Thankyou Pilatesanytime.com for putting this on.
Gosha McClung
Inspirational, great workshop!
One of my first early experiences in Pilates was a private at On Center with Rael --- I was exploding with inspiration!!!!! I love the knowledge and passion he delivers.... And appreciate that he continues to embody the practice himself - a living example of respect for movement and all of the benefits it brings to our lives.
Thank you for this fabulous opportunity to be exposed to Rael's teaching- what a blessing to hear his perspective and to have an opportunity to grow and learn from his wisdom.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely awesome! Love the opportunity to watch the master Rael at work! Simply marvelous!! Kristie ~ thank you so very much for providing this awesome forum for all to enjoy and learn from. It is my dream to someday meet you & Rael in person!!
1 person likes this.
Yes, thank you to PilatesAnytime and Rael for this wonderful educational tool.
21-30 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin