Back Care Essentials<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Workshop 447

Back Care Essentials
Rael Isacowitz
Workshop 447

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
Excelent workshop!!!! Very clear and i really enjoy it!!!
Come back soon!!!
Thank you! Absoulutely loved this workshop. It is great to be in a small town and be able to see an amazing workshop from my computer in a small coffee shop. Thanks Rael.
What an amazing workshop! Thank you Rael and PA for providing and sharing such valuable information. Please, Rael, come back to PA soon!
As a student starting on the BASI Comprehensive course I really found this workshop so informative and inspiring. Thank you so much Rael and Pilates Anytime
What a pleasure! Yes, that was the best double leg stretch I have ever felt...I feel the joy :) Thank you, Rael!!
Rael embodies the true spirit and integrity of Pilates. Watching him perform, even the simplest movemen, is to witness poetry in motion.

Suzanne Gutterson
Dear All, forgive me for not expressing my gratitude long before now for all the incredibly kind sentiments. Suzanne I must admit that when I saw your comment this morning, it brought tears to my eyes. We go back many years, and this coming from you is indeed precious. Thank you!
Okay now I'm crying... Suzanne Gutterson and Rael Isacowitz back to back in a forum on Pilates Anytime! Sorry, but that is just an honor one can't plan on emotionally.
By the way... it feels really good!
Thank you Rael Isakcowitz and Pilates Anytime for an Amazing! Beautiful! Classical and Dianamic Workshop !
I 've learned a lot and enjoyed watching it. ;)

This wonderful lecture affirms & adds to my practice as a massafeppgectherapistb& pilates student. It's food for the intellect & soul!
31-40 of 75

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin