Upper Body Release<br>James Crader<br>Class 4479

Upper Body Release
James Crader
Class 4479

Watch this Class
Ruth A Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'd love to know what you think of the rest of this series. 
1 person likes this.
Firmpoint Pilates Thank you! Yes .. I love complexity wrapped in simplicity. 
1 person likes this.
Delicious! Relaxed! Tired!
And I thought I knew about everything there is to know about the shouldergirdle... but that was before your priceless class.  Thank you very, very much, dear James!!!
Barbara L Thank you!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it AND learned some new stuff. 
These classes just get funner and funner.  There's some delightful imaginings prior to movement in this class like "day at the beach" and "reading slump".  You'll develop some appreciation for changing up the movement out of familiar postures.  My favorite part of class, though, was the side-starting shoulder press to twist -- an exercise even James doubted the inclusion of.  I was in agreement, James, that shoulder assisted side-up was impossible...until we went to the other side and it was a breeze.  I laughed out loud.  You do like for your classes to have surprise.  It was a reminder that one side of the body has "watch this" lessons to share with the other.  At the end of class I thanked my ball, my clavicle, and my dog who loves to join me.
Rina S
What joy your classes give me!!! Thanks.
Janie J
Loved that you add fun the class.  
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin