Coordinating Loop and Band<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4488

Coordinating Loop and Band
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4488

Watch this Class
Jacquie W Great modification! Just remember - a little goes a long way with hand weights! Be careful, and don't forget about your armpits!
Susannah R Thanks! I don't love the band, but it keeps me honest! No cheating with that thing around! Thanks for watching!
1 person likes this.
Hi Misty, my  theraband was too short for these exercises and you mentioned during the live class that you would share what type and where we can order a band like the one you were using. Please let us know. I really enjoyed the new challenges in this class. 
DINA M
1 person likes this.
Love the thorough body workout with the band! Thank you!
Michelle B Hello! I recommend a six-foot Theraband (or similar band), of lighter resistance to begin, if you're of average height or less. You can find them online for purchase (and Amazon sells them in packages of three... just check the length). If you're taller, consider going to a local sporting goods store - if they stock them, they may be able to cut a custom length for you. Good luck!
1 person likes this.
Excellent class, great cueing and lots of new ways of approaching exercises, really helped my Open leg rocker using the band.
1 person likes this.
Hi Misty, I have thoroughly enjoyed your series of classes and will come back to them again and again! I found my band was too short (or too heavy) for some of the exercises here - but loved the way we wrapped it around our feet!! Thanks!!
I think you have to accept a certain amount of loss in translation with band classes due to length and resistance variables.  This class really does need the 6 footer.  I could feel the potential of this class but just didn't have enough length.
2 people like this.
I have taken 100's of classes at PA in the last year. There are only a few I have taken more than once. This class is one of them. If your shoulders need some therapy as mine do, this class is for you. You definitely need the 6 foot theraband to effectively take this class. It's a wonderfully harder class, but it is worth it. Thanks Again Misty Lynne:) 
1 person likes this.
I love your classes Misty. I'm not watching live and almost skipped this one because, well.. I was trying to avoid the band. I'm really glad I didn't. My computer shoulders are especially loving you right now. Thank you so much.x
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin