Dynamic Control<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4493

Dynamic Control
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4493

Watch this Class
Elizabeth W
1 person likes this.
Very impressive routine but considerably harder than I expected for a level 2.  The pace seemed more  deliberate and rigorous than moderate. This will be something that I hope to work up to.
1 person likes this.
Great but challenging class.
Laurie C
2 people like this.
Beautiful class! Love the variation with the 100’s. Definition got the abs on fire!! 🔥 💕
Lina S
2 people like this.
Thank you for this wonderfully paced class, for the creative use of the small ball. I've really enjoyed the sequence of rolling like a ball with the series of 5.
Linda Sadesola
Loved this class! Thank you Misty for giving just right amount of cues. When teaching/instructing pilates, it’s easy to speak too much. Your class was about DOING. ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed this and the other classes in this series. Thanks so much Misty Lynne you're amazing !
1 person likes this.
Just fantastic again Misty. I really hope we see lots more of your classes on PA in the future. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Love the combos of rolling like a ball/series of 5, and open leg rocker/corkscrew.  That standing series at the end....I need to practice! Great class- thank you!
Agnese G
1 person likes this.
Lezione bellissima!!! Amazing lesson👏👏👏 really powerful💪🏼 I love the ball. Bye from Milan, Italy
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Really enjoyed it!
11-20 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin