Traditional Mat Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4531

Traditional Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4531

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy, thank you! So happy to be moving with you in new classes. The sun shining on you perfectly matched your glowing vibes. This class felt really great in my body - just perfect before my morning hike.
1 person likes this.
Amy--I have been waiting for you to come back to Pilates Anytime!  I have missed your classes and I am so happy you are back!!  Another great class--thank you and looking forward to more.
1 person likes this.
Amy I missed you! Your live classes last year during the height of lockdown were so significant for me, really gave me some focus and calm and now today seeing you back, glowing, and so full of energy and joy has lifted my spirits and really energised me. Loved the class and can’t wait to see more! 
Jacquie W
1 person likes this.
Amy, thank you for the class! I liked the outdoor setting and your kind and gentle, encouraging attitude. I have better days and worse days, and stronger days and weaker days, but your guidance and teaching teach me to be kind to my body and my mind as I work through each movement, with different levels of challenge. I also really like the 30 minute classes because during the work week, 30 minute classes are not too much after a long day at work.
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
What a brilliant class!! I feel fantastic after doing this. Thank you Amy.
Norita
1 person likes this.
So happy to be back here. Thank you Amy. I loved the outdoor setting.
1 person likes this.
I adore the “elephant walk”- thanks for a great class!!
Gaspar
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this fantastic class.x
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! This make me happy today! 
Sandra B
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the great class)

21-30 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin