Hamstring Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 4542

Hamstring Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 4542

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Wendy B and Silke L I am so happy to read your comments. I am thrilled that this work is turning out to be such a support in your health and fitness capacity.   Well done! you are now your own therapist and "coach".
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel Thank you so very much. Loved this class. You are an amazing instructor and I love this work.
Alexandra H
1 person likes this.
This was such an incredible class! Thank you Niedra for the amazing descriptions! They really helped enhance my mind-muscle connection. After completing the release of the first leg, I noticed a dramatic difference in my entire back!! My whole back feels looser.
Woow, what a good class! I did not have those balls, but found a way to do it on my roller. Feels fantastic afterwards, i will do this with my students. Thank you so much 🙏
1 person likes this.
This is truly transformative meditation in motion - so hard to slow down and do the work sometimes but so worth it - I was having knee and lower leg misalignment and discomfort this really helped combined with the glute release - any specific video dedicated to the pszoas? Thanks 
Niedra Gabriel
Elizabeth D so glad you found this work beneficial.  Please look through all the fascia release videos - I had a prior series from a few years back that also had multiple variations. Somewhere in the earlier series for sure there is a lesson wiht the Psoas release. 
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin