IT Band Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 4543

IT Band Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 4543

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra! Very powerful class. I now realize my left TFL has been the culprit rather than the ITB band.  I feel tremendous after this session. 
1 person likes this.
Lovely class thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Christie E and Diane C Thank you for your comments. Yes, Christie, the bigger story is often hidden from view - glad you are 
1 person likes this.
I can’t tell you how much I love these classes.  Everyday is a little miracle.  I’ve noticed my (R) knee cracking with squats for some time and after this roll out…silence!  Thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Terese S Wow, I love it.
Joyce O
2 people like this.
Absolutely loved this, feel so much better, I will be repeating this class often 
Mim A
2 people like this.
that was excruciating and so cool! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wow talk about different sides…I always default to foam rolling my  IT band and it’s clear my TFL were neglected…..especially on my right side! Thanks for the reminder! 
1 person likes this.
awesome! I didn´t know that there is so much screaming pain in my tfl.! On the side I thought to be my better side - it was even worse! It would be helpful to have some anatomical sketchnotes to where we are rolling, because you are so specific. I feel great, that´s for sure! thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Silke L and Kerry H ,Mim A ,Joyce O thank you all for your comments,   yes, the side line can be VERY painful and tight, and if you are finding the tightness you are on the rigth trak. Diagrams are always helpful but sometimes our bodies do not match the visual as adhesions and muscle pull can compress or pull tissue off the pattern, hence best to learn from our bodies directly.  
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin