Jump Board Cardio Burst<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 455

Jump Board Cardio Burst
Amy Havens
Class 455

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love this class!!!! Bring us more!
Hi KImberly -- so glad you liked this class. I have quite a few jump board classes on the site for you to check out. Was there something in particular that you want more of?!!
Lynne M
1 person likes this.
fantastic class, thank you
Thanks so much Lynne !  That was a fun one!!
Laura Sepulveda
This was so much fun! I felt like I was in ballet class again (it's been many many years!) Also great camera angle and cues-TY!
Hi Laura Sepulveda --- yes it's been many years for me too, but every time I get on the jumpboard, I'm reminded of the fun and wonderfully powerful legwork that I had as a dancer.  I love to jump!
1 person likes this.
Merry Christmas 2020!  your teaching style has certainly  changed since you made this video.  I did enjoy the quick workout but love the  ‘Amy style ‘ of today even more.  Not sure how I’d have made it through this year without  my reformer and Pilates  Anytime.  Here’s to 2021. 
Hi Kim F -- yes my teaching style has changed since I filmed this class all those years ago.  Thank you for your compliment about how my teaching has changed.  Can you elaborate for me, very curious what's resonating for you these days.  Thank you!  Hope your holidays were wonderful, yes, here's to 2021!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy.  I don’t know how to explain it except  except that you’re so much more natural now.  It’s like you’re less aware of the ‘camera’ aspect and more think of it as an actual student you’re teaching (someone you like). This will sound silly but you project more warmth and lightheartedness now but at the same time you’re more clear in explanation.     Not sure if that made sense.  

Kim F thank you, this does resonate for me.  I appreciate you taking the time to translate your comment for me.  
51-60 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin