Building Block Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4570

Building Block Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4570

Watch this Class
Jennifer E
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Delia! That was fun! I loved the addition of the block!
Federica A
1 person likes this.
Thank you Delia, I loved the yoga block variations!
Love your creative classes, Delia.  The block was a nice addition.
No.   

1 person likes this.
Delia has a gift for teaching. Her class flow is effective and easy to follow. Her cuing is impeccable.  I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me. On side planks I reach under with my arm AND toward my feet which tends to pop multiple vertebrae in my low back (which is sooo nice). I don't get the pops if I don't reach toward the feet. I got a good workout, got lengthened, sweated, & had fun. Thanks Again Delia:) 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Nice variations. I rarely use yoga blocks. I've really enjoyed the quadruped series as well as the bridge series. Thank you.
Anne M
1 person likes this.
Great class! The block was helpful for alignment and for adding a little extra challenge.
Emma
Absolutely love Delias classes. As a yoga teacher myself, her approach really appeals and her alignment cues and modifications are incredible. I dont often find teachers that resonate but this style of teaching ticks all the boxes and its lovely to have a safe yet strong option. Please do more classes here Delia!
Super fun class!  Thank you for putting this together, Delia.  Loved it!
Laura Maria
worked up a sweat! This was a fun and challenging class and I enjoyed the alignment and connection that the block gave
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin