Building Block Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4570

Building Block Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4570

Watch this Class
Diana H
Loved it, the block was great except for the side plank with forearm on the block. Didn't work for me, didn't feel stable so did on my hand.
1 person likes this.
really liked this class, using a block is a great learning tool, especially learning to use the inner body.. loved loved loved this, and your cues were right on!
... also liked the variations with the block ... 👍🇩🇰
Another challenging but amazing class; I loved using yoga block ; wonderful cueing; thank you so much
Caylee W
Thank you, Delia! I loved the use of the block. You definitely had me sweating!
sunisa
I’m big fan of Her.🥰
Maria P
Definitely beneficial for body alignment and to get around shoulder and wrist issues!Thank you!
Loved this class! And all of Delias's classes! Her teaching is really extraordinary. I don't have a block so I used an overball and a large book (Literary Theory: An Anthology lol) as substitutes: ball for between legs/hands and book for a floor prop. Those helped give me the feedback intended by the block. 
This was a great class, the yoga blocked helped it to be gentle and challenging and precise. Thx!
I enjoyed this class so much!  I really liked the shoulder bridge with block variation with the one leg.  I felt the work in the glute much more deeply with the block and also the extra hip stretch on the alternate side was really nice.  Thank you! 
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin