Putting it all Together<br>Katie Yip<br>Class 4609

Putting it all Together
Katie Yip
Class 4609

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
I appreciate that Katie always emphasizes "keep a house for your mouse" in the side series. I have done a number of Pilates Classes where i didn't realize that keeping the side of my stomach on the floor is good way to pinch or bend your vertebrae and end up with a backache. Katie also has great form in her exercises, and I made it point to try and emulate that form. Great Effortful Class.. I had a good time and feel much better. Thanks Again Katie:) 
3 people like this.
I love the traditional mat work. Thank you for a very strong class Katie, well delivered. Exceptional leg sequence. I agree, that second leg was hard at work. Also harder work to lift the waist. Strong class.
3 people like this.
I'm so glad you have to wipe your sweat too.  Thank you for all the classes again! 
1 person likes this.
Awesome class!!! Challenging, I had to do a few breaks, just what I wanted!!
1 person likes this.
That was a very challenging class, thank you Katie. Perhaps the most brutal side lying series I've experienced! I was glad to get to the teaser series...until I wasn't :D
Gary M Thank you Gary! You were a super star during this entire series :)
1 person likes this.
Pen S HAHA! Good eye - I am working just as hard alongside you all! Thank you for always giving it your all during class Pen. 
Susannah R Thank you Susannah! 
Judy P The second side always gets you. Thank you Judy! 
Dyanne D Thank you Dyanne!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin