Heat on the Mat<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4634

Heat on the Mat
Courtney Miller
Class 4634

Watch this Class
Holy moly, sweating buckets!! Love this class and can't wait for the rest of the series
Thank you so much.  My favorite online class ever! Just the right amount of cardio and strength.  Look forward to more classes with you!
Wow what a workout! Looking forward to this series (and love your workout space!) 
fabulous class. I manage to work all the way, modifying some jumps. Tks Courtney  
What an energetic class! Thanks for the additional variations for those that didn't want to jump.  Jumping + NYC apartment at 5am does not make for happy neighbors downstairs   Thanks again, great class!
THANK YOU!  I love your mat classes with cardio.  Who needs a reformer.
Lisa V
Simply amazing and so much fun. Great cues; fun and attainable HIIT. Thanks so much for this series, Courtney!
I think Courtney is one of the strongest instructors at PA.  I managed to make it through the class using 10 lb weights because i don't have 8's.  But I have learned from past Courtney Classes that I probably won't make it through the class using any weight heavier than she suggests. I guess I was lucky today.   Great Class! Thanks again Courtney:) 
Shaye S
Yes yes yes yes!!! About time we got some killer new classes from Courtney! You rock, girl!
Elizna L
Absolutely loved this workout. Thank you 🙌🏻🙌🏻
11-20 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin