Release Jaw Tension<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 4641

Release Jaw Tension
Christi Idavoy
Class 4641

Watch this Class
Julie Lloyd
What a beautiful class, and amazing teacher!! Thank you so much.
Laura Maria
loving this series!
Christi - your presence is always so calming - what a wonderful series of classes you are leading ! The benefits of slow, mindful work are so beneficial ! Thank you. Emily 
Karyn Kasvin
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this relaxing  series.  As a orofacial myofunctional therapist and dental hygienist who encounters many clients with TMJ disorder , we know that establish proper oral rest posture of tongue fully up on the roof of the mouth, teeth slightly apart and lips closed will help to alleviate TMJ tension.  If it is difficult to have your tongue resting on the roof of your mouth or you find yourself chronically mouth breathing you may seek an evaluation from a myofunctional therapist AOMTinfo.org I 
Thank you Christi for a remarkable relaxing class!
So relaxing thank you! 
Thank you so much Christi for this wonderful soothing session! I love your words and your voice and feel totally relaxed, - I even fell asleep in one of those last slow head turnes very shortly. That felt like deep relaxation! Hope to see you with more in that beautiful seeting!
Allana KD
Absolutely wonderful! The world needs more of this
Cynthia G
Thank you. I have never done that Feldenkrais-style lesson lying down. Love it.  So appreciate this series. Thanks for giving them to us.
Totally blissed out after doing the eye class and this one together. Thank you! 🙏🙏🙏
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin