Release Eye Tension<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 4642

Release Eye Tension
Christi Idavoy
Class 4642

Watch this Class
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Loved this class! Thank you!
Sofie van der Sommen
thank you, I enjoyed the class. I played with soft support from the core/spine during the exercises, nice!
Hi Christi! I have DDD in my cervicals and suboccipital neuralgia into my skull due to previous dance career and surgery in this area. I have been struggling since the Pandemic with chronic issues with this region, and this really helped today. It did yesterday as well! I guess it will be a regular practice for me now! Thanks so much for helping me find relief!
Maria K
This was wonderful.  I had a huge headache today and when I signed on this was right at the top of the page.  Thank You!
MKV
Wow …… never done this before ….. felt absolutely amazing… thank you 
Christine M
This is an amazing practice! I have regular neck tension and it really contributed to give me a feeling of openness, will definitely practice it regularly ☀️
Ruth S
Wow! I felt the tension melting away. Thank you Christi.  I will be fitting this around my working day
Tracy M
Loved this class, Christi! The techniques you taught helped relieve sinus, head and neck pain I had been carrying for months. I was absolutely amazed by how much lighter and looser I felt. Thank you so much for the gift of this class. I will be taking it often.
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin