Shoulder Tension Release<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 4643

Shoulder Tension Release
Christi Idavoy
Class 4643

Watch this Class
Cynthia G
2 people like this.
Oh thank you so much for that beautiful lesson. It was just great to settle into the movements and notice the unconscious tension and effort I was using rather than allowing my body weight to teach me and to remind me of an unused pattern.  If this doesn't  make sense now its because I am still  so relaxed and drifting.  I am not in a hurry to resume the rat race yet, but will take my time.  Thanks again.
Rina S
1 person likes this.
This class was a blessing of calm and peace after a stressful day. Thank you
1 person likes this.
What a fabulous class. It felt wonderful. I envy your ability to open your hips to the extent that you can, perhaps with practice and patience I will get there. Thank you 
1 person likes this.
Very somatic, lovely pacing. Grateful 🎁
1 person likes this.
It's a very calming, peaceful class, full of mindfulness for one's body. Just one note for those who might take it: make sure you don't get cold wherever you are watching the video because the movements are very slow. I enjoyed it much more after getting a jumper ;o)
1 person likes this.
Beautiful rhythm and flow, thoroughly enjoyed this class thank you. Very well versed.
Katie Summers
Christi, I would love to hear more about your somatic resources and training! This was lovely. 
1 person likes this.
Perfect for a Sunday morning 🙏🙏🙏
This was ever SO good, thank you!
Oksana P
Beautiful. Loved the grounding and the calmness of the flow, allowing the psoas to release gives amazing peaceful energy through the body. Would love to see more classes like this, please. Thank you!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin