Rotate<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4681

Rotate
Mariska Breland
Class 4681

Watch this Class
Yardley C
1 person likes this.
Really great, needed this release today thank you for a great workout as always 
Anne P. I don't know if there is research, but I imagine we love them because they're movements we do the least. When we take our joints or spine into rotation, we create pulls on muscles in different ways that our normal movement does (we spend a lot of time in the frontal plane - moving just in front of us and behind us). Rotations are definitely my favorite, too. (Other than inversions, which I like the best because they're invigorating and fun...)
Rhonda N
Thank you for your different creativity. I am so impressed and can't wait to share with my clients.
Mark Hamilton
Great class Mariska! Favourites were shoulder bridge rotational roll down with clam and standing unilateral (wide) turned out squats, and others. Thanks for all your creativity. 
Super fun variations.  Thank you!  
Jennifer M
So creative and great energy. tho as an engineer and biomechanist i'd be leary to do so many reps without more awareness there.
Loved these rotations! Felt amazing. 
Valli
great class!! that "sort of a squat" is absolutely amazing 
Thanks Mariska!
I loved this workout! It felt great--I especially loved the modified snake. Taught some of these gems to my students and they reported that it was the best Pilates class they've ever taken. Thanks always for your creativity and instruction, Mariska! Making me look good. Everyone wins :)
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin