Core with Magic Circle<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 4730

Core with Magic Circle
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 4730

Watch this Class
Julie Lloyd
Another fantastic class. thank you Ilaria.
Julie L You are very welcome! Stay tuned for a new one this coming week 😉
grazie!!!! molto bella
Belloni Samanta Grazie a te Samanta! Happy you like it! 🙏🏼😘
Alex F
1 person likes this.
Great classes and insights!  As you are leading up to push ups - I have a hard time doing them (as a swimmer I have a strong upper body and it should not be a problem) . I think it's because of very long arms. Do you have tips re that particular problem? 
Alex F Hi Alex thank you for joining the class. You are absolutely right! Long arms can be a blessing in sports but are also a challenge when it comes to strengthening the muscles. It just takes more time and more work! What I would suggest is to execute push up variations that allow you to strengthen the arms at different ranges on motion: from external range (where the arms are almost straight) to internal range (when the chest is very close to the floor) and everything in between. Use the magic circle, different inclinations of the body, also working on the knees… If you have access to a fully equipped Pilates studio you can also take advantage of the system and build up strength utilizing the spring resistance! Hope this helps, please keep me posted! 🤗
Absolutely loved this class! Thank you
1 person likes this.
fabulous class. Lotsa bang in thirty minutes! Your flow & cues were great. Thanks. 
Josette W Thank you Josette! 🤗
Anne happy you like the class! I appreciate your feedback 🙏🏼
11-20 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin