Deep Stretching Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4807

Deep Stretching Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4807

Watch this Class
Deanna
1 person likes this.
WOW! Amy Havens you never disappoint. I loved this class! That first Lat stretch!!!Holy Heaven! Thank you for continuely sharing such great content.  
2 people like this.
I liked all the stretches, specially the first one and the one for the triceps, I was so tight I got a little sore. This was great thank you Amy!
1 person likes this.
This was just what I needed post stair climber workout! I’m guilty of not stretching so this was perfect!  Thank you so much! 
Pam K
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much - this felt wonderful!
1 person likes this.
Amy, this was wonderful. So happy and grateful you thought to film this for us. Amazing 30-minute stretch where you don't  hate every second. Thank you! 
Can’t wait to try this! With your compassion for the actively aging population, is there a chance you will be doing a reformer stretching class for active agers? I have some clients with osteoporosis /arthritis who really love to stretch.😊
1 person likes this.
Lovely! Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
After working an entire day on my feet and climbing up and down stairs constantly, this was just what the mind/body needed to feel balanced and whole again. Thank you, Amy. Definitely one to return to again and again to come home in my body.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Awesome Amy!  I did one of your chair classes yesterday and your most recent sculpting jumpboard today, followed by this class and it was JUST what I needed.  Couldn’t even get my heel flat down at first in the well  while other leg was in the strap and  as I progressed it went straight down.  Some really wonderful stretching!  Another one in my Amy playlist.  Thanks, as always, for all of your classes.
Michael Mary S
Amy, love this stretch class.  It is so creative and yummy.  Thank you.  Keep them coming.
1-10 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin