Deep Stretching Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4807

Deep Stretching Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4807

Watch this Class
Jackie H Angela S Heidi G Michelle H Candace I'm so glad you've all enjoyed this class so much and that you're feeling the benefits of the stretching time with yourself and your apparatus!!
Debbie G
1 person likes this.
The lack of queing in this class. Yes it might have stretch you and felt good...but hard to follow example in short spine she never even told you what springs to use. 
Debbie G thank you for pointing out this error.  I'm always very clear about springs and directions.  I made the assumption that anyone taking class would know their spring set up for each exercise, especially something as common as Short Spine.
katrwall
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Amy! That felt so good! I loved the suggestion of grabbing the carriage in short spine, I really felt my spine lengthen/decompress more doing it that way, thank you! 
Just what I need as an active ager.  Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amy Havens Amazing!  Such a perfect workout for an active recovery day for me.  I always resonate with your teaching style.  Love it 🤗
1 person likes this.
katrwall Len P Rachel R  -- so happy this class felt good for you all, thanks for being here!
1 person likes this.
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy!!!! Thank you very much, dear Amy! Please more!?!
1 person likes this.
Barbara L Thank you !!!  So happy you enjoyed this stretchy class!
Kelly B
1 person likes this.
Exactly what I needed today, especially the triceps stretch! Added to my Favorites, and I will return to this often.
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin