FUNdamental Program<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 4822

FUNdamental Program
Karen Sanzo
Class 4822

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
What A Lovely Session This Is! Thank you Karen
1 person likes this.
Great fundamental workout 👍🇩🇰 Very enjoyable … 
Always love revisiting the fundamentals with you, Karen! Your studio looks fabulous!!
Julie Lloyd
Karen, this is an absolutely brilliant class, thank you. My body feels very well balanced after this. I feel strong and refreshed. I love the style of your routine, and the combination of moves that you followed. Just perfect.
So helpful to touch the basics once again! Perfect workout this morning. Thank you Karen
Helen
1 person likes this.
I loved this class you are my new best teacher. I love the bridge of the nose cue. So simple but effective. Just brilliant and an accomplishment thank you.
Helen
1 person likes this.
I loved this class you are my new best teacher. I love the bridge of the nose cue. So simple but effective. Just brilliant and an accomplishment thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the ending statement, compliment vs accomplishment.  Beautifully said.  Fun class!  I enjoyed my accomplishments!
1 person likes this.
Perfect! Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
This class is full of discoveries for even the longtime practitioner:  bent knee hip circles, uses of the hands to differentiate between a hinging and articulating bridge, and initiation of a side plank from hip abductors.  Enjoy the physics of your body in this class.  Bonus!  Frontal plane gets a shout-out.
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin