Glute-Focused Circuit<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4873

Glute-Focused Circuit
Courtney Miller
Class 4873

Watch this Class
Valli
brilliant class, creative and...hard! 
Laura L
Does anyone know the name of Rachel’s company? I’d love to buy some equipment from it! :) 
2 people like this.
Hi @Laura L its simply called Reformer Loops.. reformerloops.com
There she is!! Its great to see you on Pilates Anytime, Rachel! Woooo! Fabulous Class amazing ladies! 
Helen S
I loved this class!!  Thank You as always!

I could not believe there was yet again another new Courtney class! Loved it as always. I also really appreciate it when you take the time to do a nice cool down - I always struggle to do that if it isn’t part of the class. And the Swimming was genius!
Shona Croft
Amazing . .. one of my fave Courtney Miller classes and SO hard! 
Michele M
Yippppeeeee! That was so much fun using the sliders and theraband!  Quickly part of my favorite classes now!  Thank you both so much! 
Fantastic! Phew! Challenging! I had to leave out the lunges with the box but otherwise I made it through!
This is one of the best classes on Pilates Anytime! I had to wait for my order of discs and therabands and I'm overjoyed with this purchase. This class is a total body workout, balance challenge, and cardio all in one. I was sweating! I had to modify it a little and didn't make all the reps at the end of the third set of slider lunges, but I'm going to be working at it! Thank you Courtney for this amazing class! 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin