Archival Wunda Chair<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 492

Archival Wunda Chair
Niedra Gabriel
Class 492

Watch this Class
Lauren P
I think it's time for me to acquire a wunda chair so I can finally participate in these great classes. Any tips/advice on how to go about looking for the right chair - what chairs are you using in your classes?
Hi Lauren, Let me chime in here and say I think what they are using here are Balanced Body Wunda chairs. I have the Exo from Balanced Body,which is a bit wider in the seat and has attatchments. Go on the Balanced Body web site and look there. My daughter in law has the Peak chair which is great because the spring setting is extremely easy to use. You can go to Peak website and check those out. Also look under used ones on the websites or ones that are for sale that were demo models.. usually can get a good deal that way! Good luck
Jamie
To continue the stream...I have a Peak chair - love it...found through Craigslist... and lastly, thank you for a great chair session - especially loved the side bend sequence. Again - ABSolutely love PA!
Ok I got brave and tried it this morning..whew that was tough but so fun. I have question? When you are lying prone on the chair (for me its always been uncomfortable in my pelvic region when I am prone positions) so I have a hard time focusing on the exercise. I rolled a small towel this morning and placed it under hips that seemed to help. I dont want to lose integrity of the exercise though so any other suggestions?
I don't think you lose anything by adding the towel Jamie ~ Our bodies need to be taken care of and if you are still feeling your upper back, or if now you are able to focus on your upper back, I say you made a great choice!
Lauren P
Thanks Jamie and Jennifer!
Thank you for a great class, Neidra. Nose to navel cue on diver lift is awesome...illuminating. I also enjoyed your transitions and would like to see a class incorporating them. Archival material was great! I learn something new all the time and I thank you all for that...especially Kristi! I also have a Peak chair. More chair classes please.
Loved the footwork variations at the beginning, Niedra
Loving all the extension and back work!!!! Thank you!
Great class Niedra! My legs are thanking you already, I haven't felt my hamstrings so well in a long time.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin