EXO Chair w/ Foam Roller<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4920

EXO Chair w/ Foam Roller
Carrie Pages
Class 4920

Watch this Class
Jodi H
1 person likes this.
As always, Carrie offers ingenuity to help us find the deepest connections in such a playful, joyful way. Loved the layering of exercises to build a stronger connection to the work. You are a Pilates genius, Carrie. Thanks for the fun! 
1 person likes this.
This class was fantastic. Thank you. Loved it.
Anna B
2 people like this.
Thanks, Carrie, for a fun and creative class. I have an Exo split-pedal chair at home so it was great to see it used on Pilates Anytime. The first exercise was fantastic for finding that deep core connection, and I really enjoyed the footwork variations holding the foam roller as well. Keep 'em coming! Maybe a class using the split pedal is in order? Thank you again!
2 people like this.
WOW!! That was amazing! You're cues to get the most out of movement amazes me. I will be coming back to this one!
This was awesome! I love how you made all of he connections between the roller and the chair for cat stretch and piking! 5 STARS. :) XO
1 person likes this.
Love this class, and all the connections for the knee stretches, thank you!
This is the second time ive done your class! Love it! Im doing it through ROKU and there is nowhere to "like" the class when in ROKU, so im going on my computer so that I can "like" it!  Thanks for such a creative class!
Thank you Carrie for such a fun, creative and challenging workout!
Awesome blossom!   Thank you - great progressions to some of the chair toughies!   rockon (literally)
Ruth B
very creative lesson-combining the roller and the chair. I liked the layering of exercises and referring to a previous exercise and what the body felt.
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin