High Intensity Reformer 2<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 4980

High Intensity Reformer 2
Maria Leone
Class 4980

Watch this Class
Loved this Maria. The studios I'm working out are demanding more and more dynamic, high intensity classes and it's really not my background and training, so loved this. Felt it's a good achievable class for everyone. Can't wait to use it soon. 
Lori
Looking forward to trying this one!  I have one question though, can you offer a substitution for tendon stretch?  I can’t do that one due to shoulder issues.  

Enjoying this series.  Thank you.
Julia  M
Love this! I Would love to see more classes like this from you. Thanks for sharing
I love this series!!! I really feel like I can push my boundaries. Thank you Maria. 
Sweaty sports bras in Pilates? Sure; all the time. But dripping in sweat all over Pilates? Not so much. 

Maria, such a great HIIT class on the reformer that is totally doable for most since you utilized Pilates exercises that everyone is familiar with (and should be proficient in if you're doing this class). No crazy made-up exercises that increase intensity but also are precarious and/or unsafe for many. 

Thank you again for this series. Really enjoying it.
1 person likes this.
Maria is one of the VERY BEST! Thank you!
I love this scooter series … the going up front in the middle of the scooters is very effective - I also like the headstand pikes super hard great pace great cuing but is it more “outer core” ? it feels like it’s too fast to really get inner core with this style I still loved it just saying - I felt more inner core with the 20 min fast paced arm - amazing instructor!!! 
Lynn E
Wow!!  Love this class for those clients who don't like too much of the slow, controlled, gentle Pilates type workouts. 
Michele M
Another amazing practice in a short period of time!  Just what I needed today and loved the fast controlled pace and fun balancing exercises! Thank you Maria!:D
Awesome workout 🙏🙌
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin