Loaded Flexion Free Circuit<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4985

Loaded Flexion Free Circuit
Courtney Miller
Class 4985

Watch this Class
Caroline B
Great job as always ! Thank you !
That was a great start to the day. Thanks Courtney 
This class is amazing! I had to move my reformer around because I don't have a big space but it was well worth it. All of Courtney's classes are fun, motivational and full-body! 
Great class! Courtney- random question...are those the new soft touch straps from balanced body? Which ones exactly? I'd love to hear what you think of them if they are. Thank you!
Wow !!! I loved this one !! just like every other session of yours .. coming from someone that thinks we spend too much of our time in a flexed positions / movements. thank you!!!
Mimi
Great class- loved the options for prenatal clients. The verbal Cues were super helpful as always. The creativity of how you used the reformer offering so many options was fab! Thanks
Melody B
Thanks Courtney and Tyler. 7 months post partum with a big ol’ diastis but definitely keen to do some challenging work and that was so fun and I’m nice and sweaty and happy after that !! Will repeat lots ! X
Donna H
Thanks for the comment on the last exercise being harder for longer legs.  I have a 35” in seam, I am only 5’7” so pretty long, for my height. And the last one was funny hard for me. So it was hard cause my legs are long, that’s my story, I am sticking to it. Lol (I will keep working on it.) loved the class!
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin