Finding your Diaphragm<br>Claire Sparrow<br>Class 5028

Finding your Diaphragm
Claire Sparrow
Class 5028

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Claire for this informative and detailed class on Finding Your Diaphragm.  After a couple hours of playing pickleball, this class was a just what my body needed.
Danielle A
Super Claire. Well done, as always skilfully helping people to feel the potential space in their bodies so that they can access the really ‘juiciness’ of human movement.  Congratulations on your first Pilates Anytime class. 
Great to see you bring the North of England to Pilates Anytime Claire. Loved the content-the cueing and the awareness/sensations. I think we all need a bit more of this work-look forward to some more soon.Thankyou.
Ruth S
Great to see you on Pilates Anytime Claire. I love slowing things down and becoming aware of my body. It is so important to take the time to do this. Thank you. 
Mei
Mei
Thank you! Very much looking forward to the whole series.

SANDI R
Thank you! Love the subtle movements bringing awareness into my pelvic floor I tend to grip too much so this class was very helpful. I hope to experience more of your classes.
Dear Claire, Great video with great moves and you are doing it for the North of the UK x
wonderful, for all levels. thank you for such a lovely and informative class
Lucy P
1 person likes this.
I love your approach! Feels very progressive, functional, interesting, restorative and kind on my body thank you  
Lucy P
1 person likes this.
^ and hello from the south of England! Where I'm also a Pilates teacher working in a similar style :D  
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin