Finding your Diaphragm<br>Claire Sparrow<br>Class 5028

Finding your Diaphragm
Claire Sparrow
Class 5028

Watch this Class
First time coming across. Very enjoyable work I will be happy to share with my classes
Coming across you😀
Thank you Claire for your class. I‘ve found your approach to pelvic excercises very creative and efficient. I‘m looking forward to more classes.
Love this pelvic floor work and way of teaching, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Claire for these first two classes! It was exactly what I needed after throwing my back out with some crazy dance moves.. This brought me home into feeling and releasing my body. To me your work is a combination of somatic moves, pilates and maybe Jill Millers work? or your own creation? Can you tell us more about your ideas and aims behind this?  For example - why you use the term "pelvic diaphragm" instead of pelvic floor? Thanks also to PA to always bring new inspiration in with wonderful teachers like Claire!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this excellent movement awareness class. 
Garreth R
1 person likes this.
I recently had some tightness in my SI joint and the ball between my knees while rotating the top leg helped big time. Thanks so much Claire.
Claire S
1 person likes this.
Glad this latest class is meeting everyone's needs and offering up some inspiration. Keep up the good work everyone. Claire x
wow just done the finding your diaphragm class. there's a lightness and tingling in my lower body which is quite an experience. such an interesting class. I'll definitely be borrowing some of this for my classes. thanks so much Claire. Carrie, Bristol (Polestar Pilates)
Wonderful class, lots of brilliant ways to mobilize the pelvic floor. I especially enjoyed sitting up straight against the ball (like I was meeting the queen!). Though I've done this before, it felt differently when approach through your creative sequencing. Thank you kindly!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin