Yo'lates Fusion<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 504

Yo'lates Fusion
Cathleen Murakami
Class 504

Watch this Class
Cathleen Murakami
Julianne~I am so happy my suggestions seem to be working for you! @ all PA participants - please contact me directly if you seem to be having any personal issues - Julianne did - and I was able to help her over the phone...! This is what brings the joy to teaching!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Cathleen. I do have questions need your help.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for your phone consulting about shoulder/arm issues I met with my clients. It will remind me pay more attention on programming for people (especially on female) who has weak arm/shoulder strength. I wonder if you can provide a help hints workshop for people who like to learn more in details. Thank you again.
1 person likes this.
Love Love Love this class! Being a lover of both Pilates and Yoga this really hit the spot for me. I love the slow, mindful, considered cueing Cathleen. It's so effective and makes me really take responsibility for my body. I love the rubber band visuals too, and all the internal connections like the big toe up the inner thigh to the pelvic floor. I can hear myself teaching these wonderful ideas to my Pilates classes already! Thank you Cathleen...your class is an inspiration. More please! x
Well said Ali.
Cathleen Murakami
@Loretta - glad to offer some suggestions, please keep me posted! @ Ali - your comment made my day! Thanks so much and I'd love to hear the results when you utilize some of the cues!
1 person likes this.
Love love LOVE this class! Great cuing and terrific blending of styles. More please!
Cathleen Murakami
Thanks, Elizabeth...more to come as soon as I get my toes in that new studio space!
1 person likes this.
Great class...I travel every week and want to take this class with me. I was wondering if there are substitute exercises for the ball portions?
1 person likes this.
Cathleen, I just came back from a Pilates and Yoga retreat I led in Mexico and loved your class. It was like you combined both of or teachings (Pilates & Yoga) into one, which was great for me as I don't have 2.5 to spare every day to do both . But I also believe that Yogilates i best when practitioners know the pure form of each method. I think it's important to have strong base in both before being able to truly grasp the essence of your class. Do I make any sense?
21-30 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin