Niedra Gabriel
Class 5074

Watch this Class
Z A
2 people like this.
Oh this looks great. Thank you so much.
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
We all need to do this every day!! What an amazing and essential release for the Western body. Thank you Niedra x
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Thank You :) 
1 person likes this.
As a long time Yamuna practitioner this work is so fantastic ! I love your classes Niedra  ! Such wonderful technique and language ! More please !Emily 
Niedra Gabriel
Emily BJulie L , Ewa K , Emily B  thank you all for your comments. I am always thrilled to both share and hear about this work and what I shift it can make in your physiology. To me it is that little secret that takes our practice and fitness to the next level.
Lynn C
1 person likes this.
This looks like a wonderful class. Niedra, I have two questions. Would using a small Thera band pilates ball be ok to use as I don’t own the Yamana balls? Second question, unfortunately I have polymyalgia rheumatica so quite restricted in movement especially in the morning. Do you feel these fascia classes are beneficial for people with my condition? Thank you so much for your thoughts.
Niedra Gabriel
Lynn C Thank you Lynn for your question and willingness to explore.  First, if the ball you are suggesting is soft, has a give and is not harsh on your body, then yes, use it and explore, how it feels on your body.  Over all this work can be very helpful for inflammatory and delicate conditions like you are currently experiencing. It will be up to you to test your body (you are the scientist ) to see when the best time of day is for you.  There is no harm to test run the am and see.  Be gentle and honest with your experience and if it feels harsh then wait till later in the day. I hope this works for you.  If you are wanting more personal guidance and support you can always reach out to me via my website and perhaps schedule a private so we can fully explore the best process for your body. Hope this helps.
1 person likes this.
My back feels great after this. I did not have a yumama ball so used the overball instead. For the first part I would probably use a tennis ball next time.  Thank you!!
Niedra Gabriel
Marissa Good for you for being creative with the balls.  Yes, different sizes and textures target the tissue differently.    You are the one ultimately feeling your body...
Rina S
1 person likes this.
Hi Niedra, I took two classes now from your this new release series. I found the two previous release series that you gave to be very effective, but extremely painful. This series is different,  I feel almost no discomfort. Yes, there is a feeling of an opening, but not that dramatic. I am a person who is usually tight, so I am wondering if I am doing something incorrectly. For the first two classes, I used the cream colored Yamana ball and for the small ball, I used the red Franklyn ball. Thanks
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin