Class 5150

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved it. Such a great class, Sally! Thank you 🙏🏼
Sally Anderson
Olya K Oh good! Thank you for taking the class and for your message 😊 
Lindsay T
2 people like this.
Great class, loved the inverted leg positions which felt great for this end-of-term weary dance teacher!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sally! Definitely feel calm and centered after this lovely session. Appreciate your insightful cues, and the overall flow of this workout. Much gratitude and wishing you happy holidays!
Sally Anderson
Rena W Thank you so much! What a lovely message to get 😍 Every best wish to you for a lovely holiday season too. 
Sally Anderson
Lindsay T  Love your end of term description .. we're all there atm right! ☺️  I'm so glad you took the class and felt good from it. Thank you for messaging and wishing you happy hols with lots of joy and rest. 
Kelly S
1 person likes this.
During his ftwork, you had him in "puppy paws" (loved that term)-but what was the purpose?  
Sally Anderson
Kelly S Nice question .. Puppy Paw is a term/position I have snuck off with from the incredible Deborah Lessen. It puts the thigh/femur into a vertical position with gravity letting it sit heavy into the carriage, and the weight of the limb create more low abdominal access. I am looking for length  in the front of the torso/pelvis with ab engagement that lets the puppy paw leg sit into the socket. Hope you enjoy playing with it and thank you for taking the class 😀 
Suzanne F
1 person likes this.
Such a great “post Christmas” calming class for myself, can’t wait to share some of it with my clients!!
Sally Anderson
Suzanne F I'm so pleased! Thanks for taking the class and hope your clients like it too. Hope it helps for a great year ahead. Wishing you a wonderful 2023  🥳 
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin