Jump Board Fun<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 517

Jump Board Fun
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 517

Watch this Class
As i have said, I love your work Sarah. Your cuing is so good that even though the video picture stopped halfway through, I could finish the class just by listening to you.
2 people like this.
I love the class and the stretch, a little hard since I'm alone at home when you don't specify springs and when you move things for your client . . . I tend to get behind . . . But really nice sequence . . . Thanks
Awesome, like it!!Thank you
1 person likes this.
Very nice class thank you
1 person likes this.
one of the things that I love of Pilates Anytime is that you can see the grow of the teachers in their way of teaching. I watched this class today, and I have watched so many other classes of Sarah Bertucelli and in 6 years she has incredibly evolved in her teaching and in the way she feels Pilates. For me this is alway inspiring and it's one of the reason I love Pilates, it never gets easy or boring, it's a continuous discovery.
Thank you Marta for taking the time to comment. I also love Pilates Anytime for the same reason. So very true, Pilates never gets easier, instead it gets better as we grow.
1 person likes this.
I love this! Sarah Bertucelli I'm crushing over your classes! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Love Sarah Bertucelli! My favorite instructor with Pilates Anytime! Easy to follow, fun, a great balance of stretch/strengthening. I hope to see you more on here!
Robin S
1 person likes this.
Best Jump-board class EVER !! Thanks Sarah as always so fun love the subtle changes and variances you bring to the work 
Thank you Robin S...it is a an oldie but goodie...LOL! Take care. 

31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin