Curiosity and Courage<br>Allie Greene<br>Class 5193

Curiosity and Courage
Allie Greene
Class 5193

Watch this Class
Lina S
Very interesting approach. Thanks to your explanation, now I know why crossing the midline stimulates the brain, how important the eye gaze is, etc.
I’ve enjoyed your classes ! thank you !! 
Lina S I’m so happy you enjoyed it! 
Deborah Wasko I’m so happy to hear you have enjoyed this series! Means a lot! 
1 person likes this.
lovely group of sessions, interesting, challenging - exploring my movement and balance in new and profound ways. I take something new to explore and play with  from each class - and for my students too,.  
great value, thank you
memare I'm so happy you have enjoyed the series. I love hearing your words "new and profound ways". It means so much! Keep exploring! 
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Allie for this wonderful series. Glad PA membership will allow me to revisit the classes often as I like.
I really liked what you said : There are interesting things in small things. That can be very reassuring for folk who cant move big but also a reminder to be respectful to the whole movement and fully embrace it, no matter the limitations.
The combination of eye exercises with movement was an eye-opener!!.  That was so interesting and brought a newness to the usual eye exercises.  Go well and thanks.
Andrea F
Really loved your series of classes, Allie. Thank you! Very inspiring for exploring and discovering our ways of moving - and what moves us - the spaces in, out and around us, voice as part of our body, and all the stimuli that you proposed, which give us inspiration to come up with other ones we feel curious or motivated to investigate. Could literally spend hours in this self-discovery movement journey. Wonderful! Happy to have found you and your work here on P.A. Would love to see you again here soon!
Cynthia G Thank you! So many times we are told to "Go Big!" but going small allows us to go deeper and that has such real life value. Movement for sure! Also gratitude for all the little things which really aren't little. I find viewing life this way helps me stay grounded and happier. I'm so glad it resonated with you too! 
1 person likes this.
Andrea F What a joy to read your words this morning! It means so much that this series inspired you to explore and discover! We all have such gifts to give ourselves and others! Thank you for taking the time to write your experience down and share it. I appreciate it so much! 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin