Day 3: Total Body Precision<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 5194

Day 3: Total Body Precision
Gia Calhoun
Class 5194

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Gia - you've packed so much work in under 30 mins! Love your clear, straight-forward cues, too. Thanks again
1 person likes this.
So nice , thank you x
stemoreau
1 person likes this.
Very nice 30 mi full body intense and softly guided ! that you :)
Libby K
2 people like this.
I'm loving this series Gia.  I've been doing pilates for 15 years and don't think I've ever done 3 days in a row before!  I think you've hit a kind of 'sweet spot' for me - 25-3030 mins of well-paced flow with nice combo's, and your calm, quiet, clear cueing and presence.  Nothing extraneous... no fluff, or long intro/outro... just straight down to it.
I feel so good after each session.  Thank you for making this series... I'll be back tomorrow for Day 4!
I'm so glad you're having as much fun as I did creating this challenge! I hope you enjoy the last 2 classes!
Jane H
1 person likes this.
That was great.  I loved all of it, apart from the hamstring pull which I found a bit fiddly.
Denise J
1 person likes this.
Wow I echo a previous comment I’m on day 2, I’ve been working out for a few years but never back to back. I can’t wait for day 3
1 person likes this.
Gia, love that you're doing this series again. Really enjoying all of them so far -- I'm on day 4.  Love these 25-35 minute classes so much and always enjoy learning a new combo or new way of thinking about something from other teachers. Also reminded me to go back and do your other series that is similar. Thanks for these!
Jane H ~ For the hamstring pull, you can try adjusting the length of your straps (if that's possible with the type of Reformer you are using) as that can make it feel a little better and more secure. You can also have someone put the straps on your feet instead of doing the spin with the straps on your feet if that's an option too. I hope this helps and I'm glad you still enjoyed the class!
1 person likes this.
I'm loving the compact classes. A lot in a little gives me no excuse not to do MY work between my clients! 
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin