Reformer Legs, Back, & Arms<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 5250

Reformer Legs, Back, & Arms
Tracey Mallett
Class 5250

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I have loved everything about this series! Thank you so much for your creativity. I also have really really loved the standing on the machine exercises. I have noticed a huge lack of standing on the machine. As if the instructors don’t trust us to stand up! Just an observation - so thank you for trusting us to stand on our machines. Also, the weights are a nice add on! I could go on but I’ll stop. Thank you thank you.
3 people like this.
Agree with Molly, the standing builds confidence but wouldn’t do it with every client for sure! Always turn to you Tracey when I need to push myself a bit more! Many 🙏 Ready to start the day😄
1 person likes this.
That felt great. My right leg was like jello when I stood up after the side leg series.
1 person likes this.
thank you thank you....can't wait to share!
1 person likes this.
Thank you first class after being unwell it was perfect, a bit of everything with inspiration peppered in for todays classes  cheers Tracey
I absolutely loved this class, my legs, and arms are like jello. I will put this on repeat for sure. Thank you for your lovely cueing I always pick up little tips from you. Agree with the girls about standing on the reformer we/I need to do/teach more when appropriate of course. Love ya Tracey from a fellow Brit
Love it! Gonna feel that one tomorrow :D Thank you
1 person likes this.
Those last five minutes… so great, but I’m ☠️.
Molly B Thank you Molly so appreciate your lovely message!
Bronwyn S
Thanks Tracey, this was exactly what i needed today! Love the hip work and my upper back and neck feel released and loved!
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin