Power from your Center<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 526

Power from your Center
Kristi Cooper
Class 526

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome class. I really felt the opposition working! I feel longer and taller!! =)
Pele
I think it's more of a deliberate pace with lots of time in btwn to rest. The challenges come from holding things a lot longer.
Loved the energy of the class. Really like the additions or challenges to traditional exercises like arms above shoulders in bridge and flow of spine stretch with the additon of the arms. Laughed out loud when Kristi let her inner personal trainer come out. I like her style and imagery and "things to think about".
I do try to keep her locked up Linda!
Thanks Pele, I'd like to create a class that holds things a bit longer without the rest in between. Thanks for the inspiration.
... nice to see you here Veronica!
Great mat session...loved the hip hike that was threaded thruout the class,loved the extension work with the roll up with the arm movement, love the toe drag in DLS, and the side bend/twist piece. Thank you...cheers!
Was loving this workout.. but midway thru the rolling like a ball . its stopped playing altogether.. I tried to start it over 3 times and it stopped same place everytime.. anyone else have this issue or was it just me? too bad.. i was warmed up and ready to work!!
not sure of soo much flexion to start
What's interesting Kim is that I intentionally added more extension with the modification in the roll up and all the balance in the beginning. I'm afraid you'll find a fair amount of flexion in most of my classes if you think this one over does it. I appreciate your comment and will evaluate my class design with that in mind going forward. Thanks!
Another fabulous class. I liked the hip lifts at the beginning. I really enjoyed the whole class and and feel great now. Thank you Kristi.
I always love your classes! Your personality is so energetic and fun which really motivates me to work just that much harder. Thanks again for another great workout!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin