Maximize your Practice<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 529

Maximize your Practice
Kristi Cooper
Class 529

Watch this Class
Thanks Kristi, really nice class. Great to see you on the Wunda chair and reformer together. Love your cues, and tips. Its so nice to see an instructor enjoy the work as much as you do. Thanks Jordanna
Kristi, love, love, love watching you move. The warm-up on the chair was really nice! I learn so much from you every time I watch your classes. Thank you!
Thank you so much Joanne. Much of that warm up came from Rael's Wunda Chair DVD. Since I tried it the first time I have a hard time NOT doing portions of this great warm up. I'm glad you like it. If you want to see more of what he does you should check out his DVD
Pilates Wunda Chair - Double Feature
kristi,
this is a very nice class, the combination of chair and reformer feels so great. thanks for this working workout from germany.
Perfect after my 10.2 ride for Livelong Livestrong! Thank you a gazillion times over for PA - best $ I ever spent! Love the combo of chair with Reformer. I have Peak equipment - so I gotta find a spring translator...cheers!
My body feels great after this workout. Nice use of both pieces. Thank you!
Sharon O
Thank you, Kristi. Combo session is great!
1 person likes this.
Hello Kristy, My friend and I are from Brazil, and we've been thinking about spending a couple of weeks at your studio for a long workshop,I'd say, and we're wondering if that's possible and how that would work. Sorry for writing a message here about this, but i don't know your email... We've been enjoying this website so much, but we feel there's so much to learn as instructors, and we would love to spend sometime learning from you and all the instructors immerged, live. Let me know if we could work something out. thanks
Hi Giana ~ Contact me at kristi@pilatesanytime.com and we can chat about it. I should tell you that other than the regular instructors everyone else stops by to teach for us when they are in town or when we make a point to bring them to town. The majority of the instructors on our site live in various places around the world. We should organize your trip around a time when we have several people booked on the calendar. Beginning in 2012 we'll have Madeline Black, Tom McCook, Rebekah Rotstein, many new faces as well as several repeat visitors. We'd love to have you in the studio! Thanks!
Hello Kristi again, i wrote you that email, did you receive it?
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin