Full-Body Strength<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 533

Full-Body Strength
Amy Havens
Class 533

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
absolutely loving it :)!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Mamma mia ! Thanks Amy it's a such wonderful class. I'm Polestar teacher and really love your verbal cues . You usually don't use imagery cues don't you?
And, In sidelyng position the bottom ribs are totally on the carriage , not space. isn't?
Grazie infinite
Monica
Great Class. It helps a lot to know the type of tension for each exercise. Thanks !!
Amy, thank you for this great workout. It definitely a great program to work shoulder stability and strength. (local stabilizer .....global..). I like you use cue of thumbs direction. I also like the way you work on hip opener. Thank you for sharing/teaching this great workout. I hope that you will teach more classes like this on PA.
Pele
I think it's your best by far. Thanks for keeping us moving. Definately a good balance of talk and movement. I loved the creative variations. More at this level and pace.
1 person likes this.
Dont know what to say!! This was really excellent . Focused, controlled and I really appreciated all the arm and shoulder work! Nice to see elements of cadillac plus mat on the reformer! The stretches at the end reminded me unfortunately how tight my hamstrings are..got some work to do to get to that level.. .amazing Amy.. ty .
Amazing class! After an intense 1.5 hour long soccer match yesterday, this workout really opened up and realigned my entire lower body while stabilized and strengthened my upper body. Thank you; I haven't felt this balanced in a long time...
Hi Shari! That's all... just wanted to say hi and thanks for checking us out! Good to hear you're still playing soccer!
Thank you so much everyone! All of your feedback and comments are so valuable to me and I truly appreciate them. Monica, I do like using visual imagery.......I guess in that class I didn't use so much of that. I often visualize in my own mind, but perhaps the cues aren't coming out verbally! No, I wasn't lifing the ribs off the Mat in the side-lying position in this class. Because I was going for a larger range of motion in the hip, I was allowing the ribs to stay down. My pelvis wasn't completely 'stacked' either, intentionally.
Luissa.....I do try always to tell which spring I'm using, yes, very helpful to know!!
Glad the thumb direction cue was helpful Loretta and Pele...thank you...I will plan to do more classes at this pace for PA.
Thank you Jamie! I always enjoy hearing from you.
Shari...so glad your felt so realigned and balanced after taking this class...what a nice compliment.
Amy, I was so happy when I turned on my computer and saw you had added a new class. Wonderful as usual!
1-10 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin