Full-Body Strength<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 533

Full-Body Strength
Amy Havens
Class 533

Watch this Class
Thank you so much Mona....that was a sweet comment for me to read this morning and a great way to start my day! :)
Amy, FANTASTIC choreography and cueing. Great creativity. Thank you so much. I can't wait to teach my classes tomorrow morning and add some new great stuff from you. Stacy
Why thank you Stacy! How did class go this morning? Did your group like some new material and variety?! :)
Loved the class, I just bought my reformer and having trouble with what a red blue and yellow cords means. I have four cords that are not colored, is there a way to translate the color cords to 1 2 3 4 cords
Hi Patricia, who is the maker of your Reformer? This may help me in the translation between springs and cords.
Hi Amy, I think I figured it out, 1blue = 1 cord, 1red, 2 yellow, 1 blue = 3 cords, everything else 2 cords. It is an aeropilates 556 model
Patricia....that does sound about right. Let me know how things feel!
Thank you Amy! That felt wonderful! I especially loved the stretching at the end. =)
I added some of these moves to a client last tuesday. Esp the stretching, and some of the stretching I got from the wonderful stretching routine you did a few weeks ago.. My client really loved it! We are always looking for new methods and ways of stretching her. Shes a runner, and plays tennis , plus being an artist she seems to hold alot of tighness in her body. I love your variety Amy , its just awesome!! If you do a Wunda chair routine in the future I would love some stretches shown there.. just a hint hint.. Jamie
Hi Jamie....I always appreciate your feedback because you let me know how my classes not only made you feel.....but how some of the work felt to your clients! Thank you!!! It's so nice to know that we're sharing so much with so many people! I will do a Wunda Chair class soon...and yes, I do have some stretches that I've created on that too. Talk soon!
11-20 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin