Fitness Ball Choreography<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 536

Fitness Ball Choreography
Amy Havens
Class 536

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank You Amy for a wonderful class ! Reconnecting on the mat with the ball was a fun way to challenge myself, especially in the balance progressions. I get so caught up in my apparatus work I forget...
Thanks Amy- you knew I was going to like this class using the ball to do your pilates exercises. Fun class!
Elsabe D
Great ball,work. Thx Amy!
thought I had seen it all with the ball....looove the "cleopatra" - new to me. Also enjoyed the arabesque. The slow & deliberate pace of the bridge sequence was awesome. The push off with the swan will definitely be featured in my next Pilates with the SB! Thank you so much
Elaine, thank you!!! So glad you enjoyed this class. I'm always thankful for your feedback!!
Thank you Elsabe!
Jennifer, I love getting posts from you! So glad you liked this class and got some new ideas to give your clients/classes! Let me know how things go!

Fun and very challenging! When can we do it again Amy? :)
2 people like this.
Hi Aliza! I'm game at doing another one soon! I might even do some ballwork tonight at 6:00!
Hi Yugonda! Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate hearing from you. Reconnection feels so good doesn't it? Glad you found that with this class!
1-10 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin