Fitness Ball Choreography<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 536

Fitness Ball Choreography
Amy Havens
Class 536

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy - thank you for the wonderful "new" ideas using the ball. I really liked the swan dive!! and the innovative stretches!! Will have fun with these in class today!!
Mary........so glad you enjoyed this class and got some new ideas from it. I love thinking about how to integrate Mat exercies onto the equipment....and other equipment exercieses onto other pieces of apparatus/props as well. Let me know how your class likes the new ideas!
I have 1hr lunch break, therefor this is perfect!
Wonderful.......thank you!!
This was great; however, I have a long way to go on some of the moves. Perfect for after 30 minutes on the treadmill.
Hi Dale, thanks for taking class and I agree, this is a good, short one for after some cardio. Don't worry about some of the material, do what you can and work up to some of the others! I'm still doing the very same thing with my practice!! I'll always be working towards something new!
super! love the creativity! forgot about the ball on the feet one, hadn't done that in awhile. :)
Kerry....thank you for taking class with me! Ball on the feet is fun don't you think? And it's a nice challenge too. Talk soon!
R L
WOW. This is the best total body mat class I've taken. Good balanced focus from quads to glutes to abs to back. I was unable balance enough to do the arabesque (sp?). I will aspire to acquire that skill. It is sometimes hard to do the exercises while turning my head to watch the video, but I'll work on that, too. This class is a new favorite for my lunch break at work. THANK YOU!
Hi R, Thank you so much...such kind feedback! Arabesque is pretty challenging and it may take awhile to get that one. Keep practicing.....and yes, it's a great short little workout!
11-20 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin