No-Nonsense Reformer<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 541

No-Nonsense Reformer
Kristi Cooper
Class 541

Watch this Class
Whew! Nice way to create a full body workout! My first class with Pilates Anytime and I loved it. Thanks.
Welcome to Pilates Anytime Terry! Thank you!
Excellent cues!!! Love all of the creativity and the flow!! I can't wait to do this tomorrow and also introduce to my clients. Thanks so much!!!!
Your amazing... Great class..
Loved Loved the Class Kristi! As always great flow of the exercises and essential visual cues. My muscles were singing very loudly to me when performing this workout. Keep this workouts coming!:)
I love it when muscles sing! It's the only part of me that can sing! Thanks Lori!
I love your classes Kristi! Love your flow and cues. BASI pilates is a different style than my training and I LOVE what it is adding to what I have to offer my class!
Thank you Carolyn ~ The free (almost ) exploration of all things Pilates, different styles included, is what this website is all about. I'm glad you found another avenue in BASI Pilates to enrich your journey.
Paola Maruca
I love to see Kristi 'dancing' on the reformer....and I have just finished 'dancing' too....:) :)....thank you Kristi!!!!!
I'll dance whenever and wherever I can. Thanks for partnering with me!
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin