Magic Circle Challenge<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 588

Magic Circle Challenge
Meredith Rogers
Class 588

Watch this Class
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Nice class, Meredith...loved your smooth, flowing transitions! :)
Thank you Myriam!
2 people like this.
This class was really good after a long holiday week .I needed something light and strong at the same time and you delivered as usual Meridith.
I really do love using the Magic Circle for mat. It helps you tap into spinal alignment so well, Esp with an instructor that knows how to cue it!
Thanks Meridith you're amazing.
1 person likes this.
Light and strong are the perfect words for this class. Loved the stretches at the end using the Magic circle!
1 person likes this.
I agree with Jamie... really good workout! The beauty of props is that it can be modified to make it more advanced if you'd like too. Dito on Meredith is amazing, so graceful and positive.
Marlisa E
2 people like this.
This is one of my new favorites. (every time you add a class, Meredith, it becomes a new favorite!!!) I love the creative modifications using the ring-and the flow is seamless. Your cuing is right on, and I can usually do your workouts without even watching much. The ring adds a lot of depth. Can't wait to incorporate some of your ideas into my own mat classes.
Thanks!!
1 person likes this.
Lovely session....thank you....great transitions plus I love your "hinging" mermaid & undulating spine stretch ! Thank you
Happy New Year everyone and thank you so much for the positive feedback!
1 person likes this.
I really loved this class. As ever Meredith finds brilliant cues without breaking the flow of the class.
It would not go pass min 18:37 I enjoyed what I did
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin