Magic Circle Challenge<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 588

Magic Circle Challenge
Meredith Rogers
Class 588

Watch this Class
Is there something else I can do this class with if I don't have a magic cicle?
I have a medium size Pilates ball. And a stretchy band?
Yes Joni ~ Often a accent Pillow will do just fine. Think about 12x12 inches and as firm as you have. A standard firm bed pillow would also work (though would be a bit more cumbersome). The magic circle really is more or less a reminder of where to engage the muscles in your body. It's not that often you use it to squeeze particularly hard or for building strength, so a pillow is often a good substitute.
1 person likes this.
Great class!!!
Once again...scrolling through the few classes of yours that I haven't taken I've come across what I assumed to be an "easier class." Once again Meredith knows best...returning to the basics is NEVER easy! Doing them ever soooo slowly is even harder. Thanks to my fav teacher.
Thanks Joni! You are wonderful.
Can someone suggest a magic circle to buy? There seem to be quite a few variations and sizes. I am 5'6" - to you buy a size based on height...or what? Thank you!
Hi Poppy,
You do not need to by a certain sized circle. If you go to the Balanced Body website you will find the "Ultra-Fit Circle". Those are the ones that we use and are also my personal favorite :)
HI Poppy, I did a review of Magic Circles a couple years back. Meredith has told you what we use and like, but there are a few others if you want to consider them in this video...

Magic Circle Review
1 person likes this.
Great back extension exercises - especially loved what we did on the forearms.
Thank you Laura! Again :)
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin