FuseDance Fun<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 612

FuseDance Fun
Tracey Mallett
Class 612

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Tracy are going to do another Pilates Fusion maybe in a more lower intermediate level 1 style? Just curious. I love everything you do! But this one although fun fun fun was a bit hard on my knee. Jamie
1 person likes this.
Awesome workout, Tracey! Loved one of your classes once AGAIN! This would be another good one to put on DVD for your Booty series!
In Fact Melissa, Tracey just shot two DVDs for Fuse Dance two weeks ago.
Sorry to hear you're leaving Tara. Tracey is definitely a gem and her fusion classes are a nice addition to the traditional work we typically display here on PA. On behalf of all of us at Pilates Anytime, we hope you'll check back with us again soon.
Thanks for all your amazing support, I'm honored to be on here with such fabulous talented instructors!!
1 person likes this.
It was fun,.....some parts were a little advanced for me but I will keep trying. :~)
1 person likes this.
Great Class! Love the flow and the music. But....I could only get 14 minutes of it:(
1 person likes this.
Loved this Tracey! I'm really looking forward to your DVD's!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class.... Great music for some great energy... felt like I got a complete all over workout... Thank you so much....
Double-time reverse curls followed by teasers! Ouch! Loved every ouch-filled minute!
21-30 of 148

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin